Saturday, March 4, 2023

 Wow, Im a on the coolest trip ever! Yesterday I signed up for Cannabis School! I'm learning a lot!. I did not initially start the certification program to heal myself, I actually started it so I could get a specialized job working with Medical Cannabis. It's only my second day and second chapter but I am learning a lot about how cannabis works and it's really exciting! I am actually getting really confident about my treatment now! I'll be using cannabis alongside some western prescriptions because I'm still scared of drugs but I think they will complement well! I will follow up with an update later. I've been very very busy with my new work providing customer service from home and the two certifications Im working on. Pharmacy Technician and Cannabis professional. If you are in need of healing I can tell you 100% without any doubt cannabis may be just what you need! Its been in your body even since before birth and if you were breastfed your mama provided you with very important cannabis chemicals through her milk to help you develop as healthy as possible! If you're interested in what I'm using for weight loss and blood sugar control click here! There's a sale going on and if you think you could benefit from sugar and appetite control please visit! Hers is the link for THCV. Some people like to call it the "Diet Weed". Read more about how it works here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Job leads for 3/23/2023

  Medical Accounts Receivable - Remote Apply apply at Advanced Diabetes Supply Customer Service Representative needed @ Moen, All equipment...